Monday, May 25, 2015

Melrose in HI




Surfboard Alley, Waikiki 

Fashion is an art that I haven't really accepted and embraced as a part of me until after my senior year in high school.  So forgive me if I have trouble verbally expressing my looks.  In the heart of Waikiki, I am wearing JoyRich Clothing, an eclectic, trendy Los Angeles brand that I feel has been the timeless victor among many rising and falling street-wear trends.  Sporty shit is me and has been me for as long as I could remember.

I've paired this look with my favorite pair of Jordan XII's (Playoff XII's) and my cute croc crossbody bag via NastyGal.  The humidity and heat in Hawaii is a little unforgiving to a California girl, so I seized the opportunity to rock a turtle neck in chilly weather.... bottoms not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment